- This event has passed.
Introduction to Storytelling
February 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST$100.00
The fundamentals of storytelling: what is a story, how to craft it, and how to tell it. We begin by looking at both personal and traditional stories to learn genres and the narrative forms, then begin making decisions about the particular narrative form you want to use, beginnings/ endings, point of view, the emotional arc of a story, and then practice telling it.
- Taught by the Founder, Loren Niemi
- Thursdays, February 9, 16, and 23
- 7pm Central Time
- 90-minute Zoom sessions
- $100 (includes one hour of individual coaching)
- Add the number of tickets you want by clicking the ‘+’ button
- Click the ‘Get Tickets’ button.